Monday, October 5, 2009

While shopping today…

I found a few beautiful things that I had to have. This pretty pumpkin will be lovely in our new kitchen. The cabinetry will be a lovely antiqued taupe color. I can already see this on the counter! Found this beauty at Hobby Lobby and bought a pair.

DSCF0301

Then I went over to the new Paul Michael Company store, its located next to Fresh Market in River Ranch. I found some robin’s egg blue dishware that matched a set I’ve been collecting for a while now. I got a pretty round platter, two serving bowls and as luck would have it I found four pretty little salad bowls at T.J. Maxx today too! The serving bowls are eleven inches across and the platter is fourteen inches. I just love these!

DSCF0300

1 comment:

Gridiron Girl said...

I LOVE the Paul Michael dishes, I almost bought the same exact pattern last Saturday while I was at their store in Canton.