Thursday, October 8, 2009

New School Shoes

Yesterday Kali got new school shoes, she’s growing like a weed and these were just so adorable that we had to take a photo of her. Her mama used to wear oxford styled shoes when she was little and now Kali’s following in the same tradition. Doesn’t she look proud of her new shoes!? I think they just finish off her little SES uniform perfectly and will be so cute with her school shorts or pants too!

DSCF0332-002 DSCF0328-001

She’s not a morning person, loves to sleep, but once she’s awake and has her sweet buttered toast and a cup of Ovaltine she’s as happy as a lark! Have a happy day at school baby girl!

1 comment:

Virginia G said...

Nice! I'd like to find some of those for my little one.

We sent Georgia off to school for the first time in her uniform last week. I think my husband and I both got a little teary at the sight.

oh, and also, HI KATY! I didn't know you had a blog until I found the link on Janey's...