Thursday, October 22, 2009

7 Mile Garage Sale (Part #3)

I have one more day to post after today, our little trip to Glenmora, but today I wanted to post a few photos of the goodies I got while shopping this past weekend with Deb, Norm and Dave. I didn’t score big with a bed for Eri (and I’m still hunting for that!) but here’s a few pics of the goods.

 DSCF0532-002

Four pretty green glasses found at a gift shop on the highway between Arnaudville and Grand Coteau.DSCF0533-003

I’ve started collecting these pretty cream pitchers for a project I want to make for Christmas. The one above was a whole .25 cents!

DSCF0534-004

So far I have four crystal creamers and the one Homer Laughlin cream colored one. I just love it!DSCF0535-005

I don’t know what these little dishes were designed for… but for .50 cents a piece I couldn’t pass them up and I really will find a project for them!

DSCF0536-006 DSCF0537-007

This little crystal vase was brand new with the tag still on it for ONE DOLLAR! (5 inches high and 5 inches across!)DSCF0538-008

This was one of my best finds of the day. I found them (lid and base) in Glenmora at Ann’s Antiques. The lid was in one booth at the back of the store and the base with the pretty raspberry colored strip around the middle was in another booth in the front of the store. I’ve seen these, which are 11 inches high for up to $35.00 for a set. I got the top for $1.00 and the base for $2.00. It really pays to be observant! There’s no scratches on the raspberry strip around it, the glass just reflected my camera flash and a few other lights that were around the room! No big finds on this trip but I sure did have a wonderful time! Yes, I am a dishware fanatic.

No comments: