Monday, March 8, 2010

A Sweet Snack Set

We’re going to have an end of the school year party for Kali and a few friends. I’ve started collecting some sweet treat ideas and I found this sweet snack set to add to her little dish collection. We’ve collected lots of special Valentine’s day dishes for her tea parties and I think this will go so nicely with them. They’re little tea cups and snack trays that have a lovely grapes and leaves embossed into them. I found them at Bayou Town Flea Market in Breaux Bridge on Saturday when Erica and I were out junking with Keisha. Its really my favorite place to antique and worth the drive to Breaux Bridge!

fortheblog2 We have four of these lovely little sets.

DSCF3800-006  DSCF3799-005 DSCF3798-004

I also found this pretty little juice pitcher recently on a different trip but never shared it on my blog, I thought it was so cute and would match with my recent pink and white Pyrex finds of late.

DSCF3796-003 I hope all your junkin’ trips end up as happily and successfully as mine. Have a wonderful day!

DSCF3795-002

No comments: