Monday, March 29, 2010

Ready for Grillin’ Tonight

I really love grilled suppers, they’re quick, easy, taste delicious and most of all good for you. We’re having hamburger patties, gigantic Portabella mushrooms, grilled peppers and asparagus. I’m paring these things with a fresh cucumber, grape tomato and sweet butter lettuce salad. I’m going to take photos after its grilled up and add them to my blog. Dave will be home soon!

ready for grillin 2 ready for grillin 1

I tossed a little olive oil onto the grill pan and rolled the asparagus and peppers around in it before lightly seasoning it with Camp Dog seasoning and brushed a bit of olive oil on the mushrooms, seasoned them and rubbed the undersides with garlic butter. Should be scrumptious!

1 comment:

jmac said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have like 6 post it notes around my house reminding me to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday.....dammit. dammit. Old age is REALLY starting to piss me off.
So.............
HAPPY BIRFDAY, MY FRIEND....MAY YOUR DAYS THIS YR EQUAL AND BE EVEN BETTER THAN ALL THE ONES YOU'VE HAD AND EVEN SHARED WITH ME IN THIS PAST YR!!!!
Love ya more than dirt, girlfriend!!