Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine’s Day Tea Party Planning

I’ve been working on quite a few little craft and sewing projects for Kali’s second Valentine’s Day Tea party. We’ve got a pretty color palette and a whole lot of fun planned for Kali and four of her favorite little friends. Claire, Riley, Ella and Kayla are invited over to Kali’s house for a fun filled day of crafting, decorating and sharing some sweet treats. Here’s a little tag I’ve made to attach to the little gifts we have planned. Yep, there are a few of them, I tend to go a little overboard with these parties, but goodness if I couldn’t do that, whatever would I do? I just adore the Valentine holiday, sharing our love with those we care most about makes it one of the most special days of the year. Our color palette is pale pink, white and black. I’ll be back to share more photos soon!

tag web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could do tea parties for a living lol

~Kim