Sunday, January 3, 2010

Disney Review

This  week I will doing a little Disney Trip review, I didn’t get to post many  photos from my vacation with Kali and Krista because when I returned home I was only here for about 18 hours before leaving for New York City with Alexa…. and then the Christmas holiday was upon us. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Visiting Disney World during the Christmas holiday was absolutely wonderful and a new experience for me. Kali loved every moment of her time there and for our little five year old princess it was a magical vacation of a lifetime! Monday… Review of Dec. 9th and our first trip to the Magic Kingdom.

We stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter and it was comfy and beautiful. Here’s a shot I took on the day of our arrival, the resort had lovely wrought iron balconies and reminded me of my very favorite city in the world. ;)

Port Orleans

Stay tuned for more!!

No comments: