Sunday, January 24, 2010

Antiquing with Erica on Friday

Erica and I went to Lafayette to meet up with Deb and her kiddos (-Andrew). We went antiquing and had a yummy little lunch. I didn’t buy a whole lot but I sure had a great time. Here are my little finds, I have one more to share, but have to wait until after I give the gift ;) We went to When Pigs Fly in Lafayette, another little flea market type store in Maurice and one on Charity Street in Abbeville. I just love these days, hanging out with the girls and finding goodies!

DSCF2944-012DSCF2943-011

I found four little dessert plates that go with my china pattern and I also found one little pale blue Fire King custard cup to match the rest of my collection. I had three or four already and found a set of six, but the asking price was outrageous, when we went to a little store in Abbeville I found this one for a buck and a quarter, it put a smile on my face!DSCF2940-008 DSCF2941-009 DSCF2942-010

I’ve long admired this type of etched depression glass, so today when I found six champagne glasses with fleur de lis designs on them for only $15 I figured the time had come for me to pick up this new collection! I just love em!

Dee got a few photos of Erica while we were shopping, I’m going to get them from her and post them here soon.

No comments: