Monday, November 2, 2009

Lunch with the Mister

Dave happened to be at home studying for his private pilot’s test this morning and I whipped up a little lunch for the two of us. Creamy tomato basil soup and a lil ham sammy with chips. Delicious! He’s gotta have something yummy in his tummy to do all that studying!

DSCF0907-005 DSCF0901-002  DSCF0904-004

Good luck on your test Dave, I know you’re going to do fabulously, you ace everything you ever try! We’ll be flying the big blue skies with you as the pilot in command of the plane soon!

1 comment:

jmac said...

Get valium and margaritas!!! It helps immensely. I remember the first time I flew with the cap'n and DIDN'T have the concoction....was so proud of myself for flying "drug free"!!!!

He sold the plane soon after that!!

HeeHee.......good luck, honeyD!!!