Friday, November 13, 2009

Every now and then…

… I get a hankering to make a little crafty project. This time its a little card project for my friend who is having a baby shower at her house this weekend for her daughter in law. They’re  celebrating the coming of her first grandbaby, a sweet baby girl who will be named Lillian Leigh. (LOVE that name!)

So knowing that my dear friend is cramming to get everything decorated and just as pretty as can be for the party, i made these for her and sent them to her to put into a basket for the guests to fill out during the shower. Tied together, they will make a sweet little book of support and advice for the new mama to be.

And you know I couldn’t do this without taking photos to share! Here’s a peek at what I came up with. The charms were on sale at Walmart and I grabbed them up knowing I’d have a project that I’d need them for very soon!

DSCF1082-004 DSCF1074-001

I had a terrific time shopping for little Lilli and can’t wait to see photos of her in her pink goodies!

Card created with Shabby Miss Jenn’s Shabby Babies kit.

1 comment:

jmac said...

Can you believe this?? That she has done all of this for us??
Who could ask for any better friend than one who helps you out with a bebe shower from 300 miles away????? You are the best, ms. plucky.......I owe ya one!!!
(heheheheh...she has a wedding coming up soon. gotta get my thinkin' cap on!!!)