Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning Update on the House


Three photos of the progress on our new home and one photo of the builder, Shannon with my wonderful husband Dave. The framing crew took last Tuesday off to make some changes to another house they completed just before starting our job, then they worked Wed through Friday, we thought they would take the weekend off, but they were here from 7AM to 8 PM on Saturday and worked from 8AM to about 2:30PM on Sunday. This morning they're working on the roof framing on the East side of the house, I'll get a few photos this evening of the progress! I know in a short time, once the framing and solid exterior walls are on that the whole project will feel like its coming to a screeching halt, but... 1. we're in no hurry. 2. we're blessed to be able to build this home. 3. I'm one heck of a lucky woman. 4. I'm married to the most wonderful man I've ever met. I'm going to keep reminding myself of these things over the coming months when it looks like nothing much is happening to complete the project. Another post coming soon... pics of my favorite little people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's lookin' good!

Honey's 3 Boys said...

I know how excited you must be. Good luck with everything. It's going to be so huge you can hide from everybody.