Monday, August 10, 2009

Swamp Spirits Reception





It was a beautiful night, made more special because I had sweet friends and loving family who came to support me at the reception. Dave and the girls all came, my sister in law Chandra with her daughter Natalie and her precious little grandbaby AnnaClaire showed up too! Joe Pons and his lovely wife along with Claudia and Bob Morgan from my photographic society also came out to see the beautiful works of art created by the Acadiana artists. I want to thank all of you for making it a memorable and fun night. After the reception Dave and I took Janey and the girls, including little Kali to dinner at Shucks. Chan, Nat and AnnaClaire also joined us for a delightful meal and a fun visit. Janey got to know our girls better and in her words "I could SO hang with your daughters...they are a hoot!!" Here are a few photos from the reception.

No comments: