Friday, February 29, 2008

The Verdict is In



So, although we have a very easy time telling the boys apart, the lab test shows that they are indeed identical. When Claire went to the OB/GYN yesterday for her checkup, they had the results of the tests to give to her. We're happy to know that they're identical, but we're also very glad that we can tell them apart so easily. Even Kali gets it right any time you ask who's who. I'm going to post a few pics here today ... of the boys with their caps on, everyone can guess who's who from the pics except Honey (Claire's mom, I know she could figure it out quickly and easily, she sees the boys almost daily.) But I wanna see who's paying attention out there in BlogLand! So go ahead and post your guesses. I'll reveal who's who tonight. So start guessing... Who's Who?

6 comments:

Happy Momma to Six Blessings said...

Ok I'll play.

My guess is that Eli is the top picture and Alex is the bottom one.

I can't wait to meet them.

Their GREAT AUNT DEBBIE

Unknown said...

My guess is the same as their GREAT AUNT DEBBIE. Eli in the first pic and Alex in the second. I find that Eli looks a lot like Laine.

Their GREAT AUNT ROBIN

Anonymous said...

Alex is on top. :)igihdtvr

Sonya said...

I'm going to have to go with the opposite. I believe Alex is in the top pic and Eli is in the bottom.

Sarah96 said...

My guess is Alex is the top one and Eli the bottom.

Happy Momma to Six Blessings said...

So when do we find out who is right.

Debbie