Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine Baby Doll Gift

Valentine Baby Doll Tea Party

 

At our Valentine party for Kali and her friends we had a few gifts for the girls baby dolls. I wrapped them up in small boxes with pretty pink lace and added a baby doll tag.

DSC_1886-003 At a local dollar store I purchased pink baby bottles and fleece blankets for a dollar each and I sewed a little burp cloth using white fleece and a pretty pink and white toile fabric and finished them with top stitching for each girl’s gift.

DSC_1885-002

I also found an adorable outfit on Etsy for Kali’s baby doll Mia that matched Kali’s tea party outfit. I forgot about this little gift until her friends left. She dressed Mia and allowed me to get a few photos of them together for her scrapbook album. The first is Mia in her pink and brown outfit with a cute Noah’s Ark button on the bodice.

DSC_1882-001

Kali & Mia 1

Kali & Mia 2

Both outfits were made with soft pink corduroy and trimmed in brown ribbon with pink polka dots and both had little white blouses underneath. What a lovely pair and a beautiful photo for Kali to remember this day always.

No comments: