Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sharing the Loveliness

Head over to Melissa’s beautiful blog “A Little Loveliness” and see the beautiful party she lovingly had for her sweet daughter Mary Ashley’s seventh birthday. There are about a dozen posts about the special event, with lots of party planning ideas, a recipe, styling the invitations and dozens of photos of the special day Mary Ashley shared with her closest friends and family. I was excited to be asked to play a part in the event by designing the printable materials for the party. (Click on the photo to go to Melissa’s blog)

5385166156_784d909ce5_z Photo by Allison Hillyer

 

I’m working on opening my own little online store at this time, I will share this information very soon with all of you. For now if you are interested in having me work with you to make your occasion special, please email me at luckaty@yahoo.com

No comments: