Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

This week is Teacher Appreciation week and Kali’s got a special gift for her teachers. They’re all wonderful and have helped her bloom into a super student! We’re so thankful for our fabulous teachers. Kali gave me and Pop a new school photo of her this past week and we’re so happy to see her smiling face every day in our kitchen.

 DSCF5048-001 DSCF5049-002

I got this cute little idea from Cindy at Skip to My Lou blog. Check out her blog, she’s got great ideas! I used papers and flower elements from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs digital scrapbook kits “Spring Gardens” and “Blast of Summer” and flower and circle punches from Hobby Lobby. I hope all of our teachers are blessed with a happy and relaxing summer after all their hard work!

No comments: