Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jeanne’s Senior Portraits

When I shot photos of my niece Jeanne on Monday the little tag alongs were all over the place, and she finds him most interesting. My niece Joanna thinks Jacob hung the moon and knows where the coolest things in the world are located, she followed his every move with interest! I captured one image of her doing just that and had to share here.

DSCF4658 

On our first shoot in Lafayette of Jeanne we also had a few big girls tag along with us. Jessica modeled her dress for Prom and Alexa was an able but not always so willing assistant since she and Jess were posing for the camera instead of holding lenses and diffusers! They looked awfully cute so I snapped a photo of them too.

jess & lexi

Here are a few of my favorite shots of Jeanne Frances. Senior of 2010.

 DSCF4706-022 DSCF4473-005 DSCF4502-006 DSCF4512-008 DSCF4546-010  DSCF4687-018 I just can’t get over how much she looks like my mom when she was about her age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that black and red dress....really bad!!!
-claire