Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wedding China Tablescape

Please click on the link to Susan's blog Between Naps on the Porch so you can see the other participants in Tablescape Thursday!







I created a little tablescape for this past weekend and we've enjoyed it thoroughly. I added a little yellow to the palette of softest blue, gray and white. The china is Royal Stafford "Blue Whisper" and the silverware was a wedding gift from my Godmother Diana. The little lace edged napkins with soft blue embroidery was purchased at an estate sale, I love how they look with my china. I tucked a few little yellow cupcakes in my cloches, don't they look yummy?

15 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I love your wedding china~ and the daisies are one of my favorite flowers! Happy Tablescape Thursday ~ Susan

Unknown said...

Your table looks so pretty! I love the touches of yellow. I really love those cute little cloches with cupcakes in them.

susan said...

Those individual cloches are perfect for the cupcakes! Isn't it nice when you still love what you picked out so long ago ?! :)

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

My MIL has that same china! Just beautiful!

Fifi Flowers said...

All I can think about is stealing that cupcake!

Kammy said...

Wow it is just stunning ! Love that china and those napkins - WOW ! Your pictures are to die for - I love your talent !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Such a pretty table - your dishes and touches are just lovely.

Mary said...

Oh so pretty and soft and fresh! LOVE those embroidered napkins, and the flowers are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Blue and White with touches of yellow..what could be prettier!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a lovely tablesetting. I love the soft colors and your china is just gorgeous, what a find to have napkins that compliment it so beautifully. Well done. Hugs, Marty

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Very classic and very pretty.

g.suzie said...

Just had to drop by and leave you a 'shout out', kuddos on you tablescape. Beautiful colors and yes I would like a bite of that cupcake too!!!

Robin said...

Oh so very lovely....
I love your tablecloth as well as your china.

Have a beautiful day.

Joyce said...

Love how you have the cupcakes displayed. The china is so pretty and I like your tablecloth. Have a good weekend.
Joyce

Lori (All That Splatters) said...

Such a soft and pretty look! I love it. I noticed the cupcakes in your cloches - what a great touch!