Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorite New Store - Lillian Bea






Last week Dave and I went to Bonefish Grill for supper and while walking down Main Street at River Ranch I came upon this little shop called Lillian Bea. Through the window there were so many enticing and adorable items. I went there this afternoon with Kali while Erica was at swim team practice and we found a cute little top for Kali with a matching bow and she found a cute little note pad with her initial on it and asked politely if she could have it. Of course you know I got it for her, she's such a sweetieI also bought a little beach towel and pretty little summer handbag for myself. What adorable items! We're loving the entire store, we'll be back again soon! (Lillian Bea Boutique is Lafayette's Source for Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, Nantucket Brand and more for women and children.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is some cute stuff! Don't go broke !

Caroline Barry said...

Wow! I was so excited to search my store's name and find this post. Word of mouth is the best advertising. I'm so glad that you liked the store and hope that you will come back to visit us soon!

Best,
Caroline Barry
owner, Lillian Bea in River Ranch