Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Layouts




Strawberries were always in season at the end of March for my special day and my Mama would bake a white cake mix, top it with sweet white icing she made herself and she'd put sweet, red, juicy strawberries on top and in the middle of the layers just for me. Its still one of my very favorite cakes... fluffy, light, sweet and pretty. It made my birthdays very special when I was a little girl. I thought about that this weekend when we were in Ponchatoula shopping and again this morning when I was creating these layouts to add to my memory album. We missed having strawberry begneit's by just a few minutes because the restaurant selling them closed as we were strolling up the street. I'll definately have to return for more shopping and a taste of those delightful sounding treats! You can see full credits for these layouts in my Shabby Miss Jenn Designs Gallery. Link on right.

No comments: