Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stucco and Boxing Paint Colors


Is it crazy to be so excited that the stucco is going up on the house? The Kazaan Brothers stucco guys are working diligently outside putting up the concrete board and will start with the application of stucco very soon. The boxing is already painted the color on the left called "Backdrop", the flashing is up, and the stucco guys are going to use the color on the right which is called "Functional Gray", to give the house an old world finish. The bands which are going to appear as they do in the photo below on the stucco section are going to go in as planned. Things are moving right along! The one thing I have not asked is "When will the house be finished?" I figure it won't make it happen any quicker, I already have a place to live and its right next to the new house and the process of building, planning and watching it come to fruition is a delightful one! I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

Gridiron Girl said...

I LOVE watching it all come together, I know you must be extremely excited! It's going to be absolutely BEAUTUFUL!