Friday, September 11, 2009

Latest Tablescape

Last Friday the housekeeper asked if we could please change the dishware on the table, I think she was tired of the aqua set I'd had out for almost a month! I've been busy with decision making meetings for the house and left it up way too long for her taste, so we took out these beautiful rose dishes and the pink glassware that I found while antiquing in Lake Charles with my sisters Robin and Debbie, brother in law Normand and Dave just a few weekends ago. They do complete the tablescape nicely.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!


3 comments:

food with style said...

love it!

Rettabug said...

Hi Katy,

I followed your beautiful photograph on "food with style" to find your blog. What a gorgeous shot!♥

I don't have either green or pink napkins at the moment but you can bet they are now on my shopping list. I soooo want to duplicate this pretty look.
Thanks for sharing it with everyone!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!~

:)
ButterYum