Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Antiquing in Washington (Part II)

I really couldn’t help myself and you know you can’t blame me, but I really HAD to buy these dishes. I know its yet another ‘set’ that I’m bound and determined to find more of,… its just that its so very lovely. The soft pink rose trim, the lovely pink and gray flower in the center and that’s really all she wrote. Dave said they were lovely and that I really should get them, so that’s that as well. Aren’t they just gorgeous? I am so very thankful I found them!DSCF0258-012 DSCF0256-010  DSCF0257-011

So after finding these six dessert plates, I spotted this adorable little teacup and saucer set. Its nothing fancy but I adore cups with flower prints on the inside of them. And it was sweet, pink and gray … it had my name written all over it! Don’t these match all the pink and gray I found the other day at “When Pigs Fly”. Here’s the post: Antiquing Last Saturday

DSCF0252-008

DSCF0254-009

I’m going to make a cup of raspberry tea before going for a walk outside to see the progress on the house. Have a lovely afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these dishes. They are so delicate and feminine. I hope you are enjoying your shopping!