Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where has the time gone?



Its flying I tell ya! Alex and Elijah are already FIVE months old!! It blows me away at times. I just have to say to their parents... take it nice and slow, don't be in a hurry for anything, these moments with them as babies are fleeting, it goes by so quickly... the words of a new country song, performed by Trace Atkins says it so well.
You’re gonna miss this
You’re gonna want this back
You’re gonna wish these days hadn’t gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you’re gonna miss this
This is exactly how I feel about my little boy, their daddy... it feels like he was born just a few years ago at most, and now he's a daddy himself. Treasure these days, embrace the quiet times, enjoy each stage, every moment of their lives, ...time sure is fleeting.

Number elements by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Rudys are growing up fast. They look like big boys now. I was telling Davey, I remember when we would hold them, just their little toes would hang out from under our arms. NOW, their whole leg is hanging out. We can hold them on our sides like big kids not just in the front with both arms like when they were real little.

They are so long, they will probably be tall like their Papa (Daddy), we haven't decided yet. Davey says "they will call me whatever they call me. They can even call me Dave if they want". I think he and I both will be real suckers with those boys.

We are having so much fun with those little boys. They keep us on our toes. They also keep their Aunt Kiss (Krista) on her toes. They spent the night with Krista and Kali last night and they were up every two hours. I am really sorry Kris! Now boys, if you are trying to get to go sleep out and play with Kali, that is not the way to do it:) Thanks Krista, Davey and I surely miss the boys when they aren't home, but we do enjoy the time with each other and the full night of rest. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the boys last night!

Alex, Eli and I are going to sleep at Honey and Pop's house Saturday night. Davey is going on a fishing trip with Mr. Dave and some friends. So the boys and I are heading to Honey's for a slumber party.

-claire