Thursday, July 16, 2015

So much for the daily coffee post...

This morning I had to get up earlier than usual, rushing out and off to Lafayette for Kali's UCA Cheerleader Camp to watch the exhibition and see the awards. Did not get to make my coffee quote, did not drink my cup of coffee and forgot to post a coffee quote until tonight! See what an unproductive thing it is to go without your wake me up coffee!?



 Kali and her cheer group did an excellent job, the came away with top honors, overall in one category and superior in two other categories. See how much I know about all that cheer business. The bottom line, they had a great week, learned a lot to improve their skills, earned recognition from the organization who put the camp on and they got to know one another better, forming new friendships and deepening older ones. CHS Junior High Cheer Squad


 UCA Cheer Awards
 Kali with the Awards
 Kali and her cheer coach Mrs. Ashley


No comments: