Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Glossy Box

If you have not tried this subscription box for $21 a month you don’t know what you’re missing. This month I have received my fifth Glossy Box and it keeps getting better and better. Each month you get five surprise luxury beauty products in deluxe sized samples and some times full sized delivered to your doorstep to experience. I’ve found some of my favorite beauty products through this subscription service and have loved most of what I’ve gotten. It comes beautifully wrapped and the products always arrive in outstanding condition and never broken or damaged. This month was a red, white and blue themed box full of goodness and I’ve can’t wait to try these new products.

photo(1)

This month there were five super products and a Gift Card from C Wonder store, the card says Every Card is a Winner, just have to bring it in and find out what the deal is about, there’s a new C Wonder store in New Orleans at the Saks mall, I’m going to have to get over there next time I’m in the city. Camille Beckman Platinume’ Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy that smells divine. Two nail polishes from Strange Beautiful Library o Color Colorbloc in red and navy, just in time for the 4th of July. Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil by Sumita Beauty that’s lovely. I love dry shampoo and this Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray sounds right up my alley! And the last thing was Patagonia Body Butter that is as smooth and creamy as any I’ve ever tried, its going to come in handy since our beach trip dried out my arms and legs quite a bit and my skin is drinking up everything I put onto it.

No comments: