Sunday, June 1, 2014

Five Days til they Say I Do!

Our middle daughter Alexa will be marrying the love of her life, Fred next Saturday, all the details have been attended to and we’ve got everything ready to go. Alex certainly made the planning a breeze, she’s a detail kind of girl and is pretty decisive about what she likes, so with her wedding planning binder in hand and sticking to a budget that Dave and I gave her she really made the most of it. I have no doubt that she will make an amazingly beautiful bride, she’s over the moon that their amazing honeymoon trip will be twelve days in Italy. I shot this beautiful photo of the happy couple at Caroline’s birthday party this afternoon. Praying for blissfully beautiful weather and a happily ever after for our girl and her groom. I know we’ll make great memories and as always it will be a day to remember forever!

Five Days Left

No comments: