Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Private Pilot

Dave Dec 17th-033

Dave has been actively training for his private pilot's license and on December 17th, 2010 he received his certification to pilot an aircraft. This final check ride took place in Lafayette and he passed an oral test and flight test administered by an FAA-designated examiner. I'm so very proud of him and his accomplishment. I look forward to many fun trips with him into the wild blue yonder. I ask that all of you pray that he have safe flights and fair weather on his journeys.

1 comment:

jmac said...

YAY for big D!!!!!! Now....head to your nearest pharmacy and get a bunch of valium and then each time ya'll go up in the air, get a margarita!!
I think it was about the 6th time out with the cap'n as pilot before I flew drug-free!!!!
And make sure he stays out of the path of any air force bases....um, seeing those B-52's comin' at you is not a fun time. More valium!!