Saturday, February 7, 2009

I feel loved and special!

This week I spent a few days with my sweet girlfriends Janey and Tam up in North Louisiana and Northeast Texas. We had a fun time with a refresher class for scrapbooking with FotoFusion and Kissed Studio Templates. Both girls really got it right this time and they love templates! Yay!

The lovely gifts the girls gave to me are much appreciated and will be cherished! The sweet fleur de lis dry eraser marker for notes or a menu is from Tam and just so adorable! Erica already used it to jot a note to me! The lovely frame, tea pot and serving dish are from Janey and will be a beautiful addition to my table settings! Thanks so much for the special time you both shared with me, I just love the giggles and Tam you do tell some really wonderful stories of life! Janey put on a spread each and every time we ate... since then I've been begging for an entertaining recipe book from her featuring the absolutely to die for dishes! Thanks for the yummy treats Janey!!

No comments: