Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flea Market Finds

On Wednesday of this week when I was on my way to visit with my friends Janey and Tam up north... I stopped at the fleamarket in Opelousas called Crossroads. Man do they have some super stuff there! I'm going to be making regular trips to check out the new goodies! Had lunch there with my baby sis and it was scrumptious! The best turkey noodle soup and roasted pork brisket sammys with fresh raspberry lemonade! I added all these dishes to my collection! A few were finds up in Gilmer at Lou's gift shop and a little antique store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing all your finds---glad you liked Lou's! I don't know what I'd do without Lou's!
Thanks again for all the great gifts you brought---and especially the scrapping help!
Mwah!
Tam

Happy Momma to Six Blessings said...

It seems I've created a monster and some hefty competition in the dish/flea market arena. There is an Estate Sale in Lafayette on Thurs, Fri, Saturday, but maybe I won't tell you about it. I'm still trying to decide. Love you and love your blog.

Dee