Sunday, December 5, 2010

Party Planning Fun!

When my friend Keisha asked for help putting together a construction party for her cousin’s little boy Nash who was turning three, I said a quick yes! I love working with her, she’s got great ideas and we work well together. She designed the cupcake toppers and water bottle label. We worked on the color scheme and pulled together some cute ideas for a great party package. Her cousin loved everything and was so excited to put on this party for her son. Working women everywhere need a little help and we’re happy to help!

I’m very interested in taking on some one on one clients to custom design parties for their little ones. Whether its a birthday, tea party or special occasion party… I love making their party dreams come true. You can contact me at luckaty@yahoo.com and we can figure out what your party needs are and go from there.

Here’s a photo of the party package, there are more photos to be seen if you click on the photo. Everything was designed with Misty Cato’s adorable “Construction Ahead” kit. She sells her digital scrapbooking kits at SweetShoppeDesigns.com.

DSC_0351-001

The images I have on this website are samples of the types of items that can be custom designed for your party, not all graphics are available for use due to copyright. Alternatives can be found to make your custom party just as fabulous!

No comments: