Sunday, September 27, 2009

Antiquing with my honey Dave

We took a drive up to Washington today to go to the Old Antique Schoolhouse Mall.

Dave is such a sweet and patient man and I love him dearly. I found a few goodies. I found a sweet little cup and saucer set for my sister Dee that will be a nice addition to her Fall dishware collection and few sweet finds for me.

Dave and I had lunch in the little cafe at the Schoolhouse Mall. Dave enjoyed their chicken and sausage sauce piquant over rice and black eyed peas while I had a scrumptious club sandwich with extra tomato.

We drove home around 3PM and had all the kiddos over, the grandkiddos and my sister Deb and her family. Daddy even stopped in for a bit and enjoyed some chili fritos, hot dogs and ice cream with blackberry sauce that Deb made with the rest of the family. He brought a little bucket of persimmons that are absolutely divine!

Pics tomorrow of my new goodies from Washington!

No comments: