Sunday, August 2, 2015

Creative Challenges and a Coffee Quote

I took a little break from the coffee quotes but I'm back tonight with another one and a few projects I've been working on.


Recently I've become interested in hand lettering and have been practicing making pretty handwritten quotes. My first few attempts were a bit wonky but tonight I have something I'm happy enough to share, it is not perfect but its certainly better. I'm using Sharpie Fine Point pens and American Craft Precision Pens to do the drawing.



Creative art challenges are on my radar and I've been enjoying them tremendously. It allows me to use a bit of my scrapbooking skills,  new sticker making hobby and learning to use a few actual scrapbooking materials, like punches, stamps and ephemera, I am enjoying the list making in a journaling style and its been very gratifying to jot down memories of days gone by. Here are Days 1, 2 and 3 of the list challenge. I have used bits and pieces of paper and ephemera from Heidi Swapp, digital scrapbooking elements and paper from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs, stamps and chalk ink pads, ephemera, washi tape, Crop-A-Dile corner cutter by Memory Makers and my Silhouette Cameo.





much, much more to come over the next month!

No comments: