Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hand Lettering Challenge Day 04

I've spend a few hours watching hand lettering tutorials on YOUtube and am thoroughly enjoying this new found artistic expression. I'm pretty proud of how this one turned out. I've got to work on my planning a little bit better and find new erasers that don't make my paper yellow and smudge my ink. (or maybe I needed to let it dry longer before erasing) This type of art is like therapy, my late Aunt Judy used to do a lot of ink art, I know she would have been amazing at this type of lettering, she may have been and I just never knew about it! I sure do miss her, she was such a wonderfully artistic person.

Challenge Day 04

You can check out my other lettering and some of my journaling and scrapbooking imagery on Instagram @kmalarson


No comments: