Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow we will spend the day with my family at my sister’s house and tonight I spent a little prep time getting our roast cooking and made quinoa dressing. I’ll make roasted butternut squash in the morning to bring as well. Alexa is preparing a veggie tray and Erica will make potato salad in the morning. It smells awfully yummy in here!

Browned Roasts

These beautiful roasts browned up lovely and the quinoa dressing was a first for me. I made it just as you would a rice dressing, replacing the rice with quinoa. Its such a healthy alternative to rice and filled with protein, a delicious substitute for dieters and diabetics alike.

quinoa dressing I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving day celebrating with family and friends. Be safe on your travels.

No comments: