Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Thanks

Our family celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family for lunch at my sister’s house in Lafayette. We all cooked and the meal was delicious! Before we left for her house the twins came over with “Acorn” and “Peanut”, they get new names almost daily so I wouldn’t be able to identify these birds again if you paid me to do so! They love bringing chickens into the house to make us all laugh.

DSC_9883-004 DSC_9881-002 Elijah is on the left and Alex on the right.

The girls were there to join us for lunch and the twins came to visit after having lunch at with Claire’s family.

 DSC_9909-020

Caroline and Kali had matching pants that I made them and we had little turkeys applique’d on their shirts. The photo below is of Caroline with my Mom June and Dad Don.

  DSC_9899-011 We definitely had a very blessed day and for that I am really Thankful!

No comments: