Sunday, December 5, 2010

Party Planning Business

I have always loved creating special printables for my grandchildren's parties and have a printable based business online. I offer flattened printables that you print and cut yourself to use in parties for the little ones in your lives. We can make almost any type of printable that you can imagine. Below are some examples of parties I have created printables for, some for clients and some for my grandchildren.  Some of these images have graphics on them that were used with the permission of the designer based on the fact that they were not being made for sale. I have a multitude of graphics to choose from to create party items which are allowed by the designer based on copyright, not all of the ones seen in my albums are available for commercial use. Any items that will be sent to clients will be flattened jpg files which can be printed based on the number of children attending your party.

Red Tea Party:

Pink Tea Party




Rubber Duckie Party:



Frog Princess:



Birthday Theme:


 Cupcake Party:
Bubblegum Party:
 Construction Birthday:

Camp Out Party

Santa Christmas Party


I’ve created custom Treat Toppers, Cupcake Picks, Pill boxes, Invitations, Tags for favors and treats as well as water bottle labels and a multitude of other labels to coordinate with many party themes. After choosing a theme and color scheme the sky is the limit when party planning!
Here’s a beautiful sample of how a custom tag I created was used to add a lovely detail and message to a beautiful party. See more images on Melissa’s blog about her son’s spelling bee party by clicking the link below.

When I am styling a party, I love making party game and craft suggestions, along with treat and favor suggestions and floral arrangement suggestions that go with your theme, its a big part of the fun and add so much excitement to the party for your little ones. For local clients I will be able to take it a step further and execute the party of your dreams for you and your little one if you should so desire. There’s no limit to the fun that can be had planning an exciting holiday, birthday or special occasion party for you and yours.
Whether its a bachlorette party, tea party, birthday or simply a special occasion/holiday party, please contact me if you are interested in what I am offering and I can email a price quote to you for your party needs.


Disclaimer: Some of the party graphics were used for personal parties for my Grandchildren, not all party packages are available with these graphics as they are copyrighted from use in items for sale online. Please contact me and I can let you know which are available.
For the time being you can contact at: luckaty@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are so cute! My 9 year old daughter is in love with the Valentine party! I might have to "borrow" some of those ideas! Very talented!