Friday, December 4, 2009

Dearest Mother --- Katy

Hahaha, I have THE funniest baby girl in the world, she left this big letter she wrote to me on her white board, she’s got a huge heart and a ginormous sense of humor. I really do love that it’s illustrated!!

Here’s a very funny line from the letter, “Oh, and please don’t let father dearest purchase that horrendous BABY BLUE crown victoria, retired, cop car, no matter how cheap it is, HAHA I would love you forever and ever.” I’m guessing she isn’t too fond of that vehicle. She sure is a comical young lady, thank goodness she can clean a kitchen! Thanks for a splendid cleaning job Eri!

DSC03412-004 DSC03408-001 DSC03410-002 DSC03411-003

3 comments:

Virginia G said...

That is hilarious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

haha thanks, momma!
you're the greatest(slight sarcasm)

but i still love you:)

jmac said...

Heh! You've taught her well!!