Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happiness








Everyone is wishing everyone else a 'happy' new year. What brings me happiness and joy... Family! My loving husband, my amazing children and their beautiful little ones. Beginning the new year with a post about them makes me very, very happy! Enjoy this New Year's Day, I hope it is a safe and happy one for every one of you!
The photos of the boys were taken when Davey and Claire went to a party. They were energetic and fun after bathtime in their adorable little Tabasco pajamas. They're sleeping in their own beds now, its so amazing is that they rarely wake one another up, one can tune out the other's crying and sleep soundly. They're such sweet and happy babies!! I'm so lucky to have them in my life!
The photograph of Kali was taken across the street from Aunt Dee's house when Kali went to Aunt Brandi's college graduation party. She's such a sweet and pretty girl, I feel blessed that she's part of my life!
Happy New Year from Cajun Country!

No comments: