Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beautiful and Wonderful


Just like my friend Janey, the tableware accessories she sent are just gorgeous. Its really amazing to have such sweet and thoughtful friends like her. She's remodelled and updated her kitchen and a few other areas in her home, and she hasn't shared photos with me because she's not 'done' decorating it, she's going to do it up right I'm positive! But she took the time to go to T.J. Maxx, which is a favorite store of mine, found a piece of dishware that matches my new robin's blue and sent it to me, along with those two finial decorative pieces and the sweet little apple green candles and holders. How lucky can a girl be to have friends like Janey? I gotta say THE luckiest! Thank you sweet friend, you sure did make this girl smile! I love it all, but especially you, your thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me! Can't wait to get together soon! XOXO!








The little red heart dessert dishes were found when my sweet honey Dave took me shopping on the way home from a trip to New Orleans this past weekend. Aren't they just lovely!?

2 comments:

Happy Momma to Six Blessings said...

Oh so lovely sister.

Love it all.

redsoxmom said...

Katy, Thanks for sharing those serving dishes! I'm jealous! I'm not giving up, though--I'm keeping my eyes peeled for pieces to show up somewhere. What a great friend!