Monday, October 14, 2013

CHS Homecoming Week 2013

Kali and I have been having fun planning her outfits for Homecoming week at CHS. Its her first homecoming week at her new school and we’re sure she’s going to have a blast. Monday is Cowboys vs. Indians day and she wanted to be a cowgirl, so we ordered a cute little costume online and pulled together boots and put her hair in pigtails with bows. Below is a layout I created using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs “Little Buckeroos” kit.

CHS Cowgirl

Before school today Krista and I helped her get ready and I did her hair before she ate her fruit cup and buttery biscuit, just like a true country girl. I took a few photos as I will all week and will share them with you here in my blog.

DSC_2720-001DSC_2721-002DSC_2727-004DSC_2732-007We hope you have a happy homecoming week Kali!DSC_2736-009

No comments: