Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall 2012

Monday was a fun one, I had time to gather some goodies for Boo-ing the grandchildren and got all of my errands done :) Always makes for a good day!

Here’s a few photos of the goodies and label I created for the Boo’d kiddos.

8.5x11 (2 5 16th Scallop Tags) Boo'd Girls Boo'd The boys and girls treats were very similar, Alex, Kali and Eli had fun drink cups with treats inside and Linee had a sweet baby book that I know she will enjoy, along with those I included a few window clingy pumpkins, a little ceramic pumpkin that has a night light inside, spider bubble gum and Halloween bowls to use for breakfast or snacks these next few weeks. I tucked the girls into a gift bag with flowers and the boys were placed on their front porch so they could see them when they got home. Everyone loved the  little surprise, I think Kali has figured out that I had something to do with it, but we’re not telling until Halloween. I just love holiday surprises and collecting special treats for the little ones.

I also have a few little holiday decorations here at home, I created a little collage to share some photos of them for your enjoyment.

Fall 2012

I hope your Fall is going well, happy Fall from all of us!

No comments: