Friday, September 26, 2008

Funny Lil Buddies

Playing instead of sleeping huh?
Giggles and Laughs from Eli and Alex!
Alex Scott
Elijah James
Today when the Bubbas came over they were just into everything. I blocked off my office with a few storage tubs thinking that it would keep them out, well I found Eli climbing over them and had to keep a watchful eye out for them. They also got into the cabinets under the sink, we only keep the potato and onion bin there and plastic bowls and storage containers, well Alex found the little new potato bag and took them all out one by one and he and Eli were chasing potatoes around the kitchen floor for a while. They laughed and played with them for at least a half an hour before getting bored with rolling potatoes. I put them into their little pack and plays thinking they were tired, they lay down for a couple of minutes, I tried to edit their pictures I took when they were playing and blog them, well they would have none of that. Before I knew it they were giggling and trading pacifiers across the top of the pack and plays and grabbing at one another. Eli would sit and stand and Alex would just laugh and laugh at him, peek a boo was never so cute! These are the photos I was trying to post earlier. Just my two happy boys being their good natured selves. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh golly are they just too cute for words!!!!!!!! Awesome pictures Katy!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! they are going to be some little heart breakers!!!!

I vote them for being the cutest kids EVER!!!

~Kim