Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I did Tuesday Evening






My good friend Gilsey gave me studio privileges and I took him up on it, I'm not used to dealing with lighting and all that jazz, but he helped me with them a bit and we came out with some cute pics of Kali in her two school uniforms. She's one happy girl about going to school and loves dressing up in her uniforms. I also had a photo of her Daddy, Bryon at around the same age, so I made a little blended image of the two of them. Afterward I went over to Davey and Claire's house to watch the boys while they went to a business dinner for Tabasco. The little ones were tired after not sleeping good at the babysitter's house that day and they were a little bit cross. So after feeding them their cereal and carrots for dinner and bathing them, they each had another bottle and went to sleep around 8 PM. I wish I'd have had more play time with them! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the new photos of my favorite people!
PS. Eli is the first photo and Alex is the second.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Kali and Byron. It is one of the most beautiful things you have ever done. I love how her eyes look like she is looking up to her daddy. Great job!!!!!

~kim

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! Those are AMAZING pics Katy!!!!