Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ive Been Dying to Share These!

Shabby Miss Jenn has a super new collaborative kit she created with Annie Manning of Paint the Moon! Its called Spiced Apple and its just simply divine!



My Layouts with "Spiced Apple"


These are the layouts I created with it. I went totally crazy over these and went out and shot some photos of our animals and yard, garden and trees to highlight with it. I love how each one is so very different even though they're all made with the same kit.



The second kit I'm featuring is Shabby Miss Jenn designs "Art Class" kit. Its bright and cheerful, filled with art supply elements and cool papers!


These three layouts make me smile! They're colorful and bright. I love how the photos just pop off of the pages! So much fun to create!

Click on the kit previews to go to the Shabby Miss Jenn Designs shoppe to check them out! Click on each layout to see larger versions and on my gallery link at Shabby Miss Jenn designs on the right blog bar to see full credits and the layouts in the gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Katy,

the new layouts are so cute(the boys are soo big!)
but I can't read what they say because you can't click on them.
If you could fix this it would be fabulous.

Thanks,Jessica