Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Four Layouts… TWO new super Shabby Miss Jenn Design Kits!

I created four sweet layouts for our girlies using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs new kits “Social Butterfly” and “Miss Sweet Cheeks”. (Click on the kit names to see them in SMJD shoppe!)

Miss Sweet Cheeks Baby, Oh Baby Kali Social Butterfly Web Caroline - Sweet Darling Girl This last layout is one I made using the sweet little Shabby Miss Jenn kit named “Raspberry Jam” The colors were perfect for my photos of little Miss Linee sleeping in her rocking cradle when she was just two months old.

Lullaby Linee WEB

I’m working tonight on another sweet layout with a cute new kit, that I will be sharing later this week! Lots of girlie kits, but hopefully we’ll have some that I can work with the boys photos on soon too!

No comments: