Monday, November 17, 2008

Trying Something New



We had a wonderful day yesterday with our favorite three little people so I'm trying something new here, since today I've got so many photos to share that I took of Kali, Alex and Eli yesterday. So I'm uploading an album onto the net on KatyLarson.com and all you have to do to see it is click on the image above to open it in a browser. If you enjoy the album, please post a comment on the blog and I can upload a few more of these as time goes by. The last two photos were taken by Krista and emailed to me. I found the cutest footed pajamas for Kali and the boys. I'll share photos of the boys in theirs when I babysit this coming weekend when Davey and Claire to go to Fort Worth, we'll have the boys for FOUR fun days! Woohoooo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love It. It's quick and easy. Also, nice size pic for viewing.
RA

Krista said...

Kewl, this way we get to see them sooner than if you were making layouts with them.

Amber said...

I love the album Mrs. Katy....Keep them coming. I don't know how you us to pick pics. I only had them for a few hours sat. and took a "boatload" of pics.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Katy,

Everyone here wanted me to let you know they much prefer this because we can see a lot more pictures.

THANKS!
-claire